Box and Folder Listing not shown when browsing

General bug reports for the Archon software.

Moderators: paulnsorensen, kylefox2, prom, rishel

Box and Folder Listing not shown when browsing

Postby gslisfan » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi all. I'm new to Archon. I have installed a 3.21 rev-1 instance. I am using UAB etds as collection to test archon. We are so interested and excited in using it. But I’m having a problem with displaying box and folder listing. I checked all of my setting and also read the forum about this. It is still not showing the hierarchical display of the series.

For example i created two folders as children for series 1:fall of 2012 and under each folder there are two files titled as 111.pdf and 222.pdf which are searchable but not displayable. I’m wondering if any you have any insight. But the data entry does not show up when browsing. I am trying to solve it for long time but still not figured out why. :?

Thanks for your help in advance,
gslisfan

Re: Box and Folder Listing not shown when browsing

Postby thomaan » Thu May 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Did you ever get a response on this? IT just upgraded us to 3.21, and while boxes/folders show up in searches, they do not show up on browsing. I cannot find a setting to change to make this happen. The collections have scope and content notes, so that is not the problem. It seems to be happening for all of our collections, so there must be something I need to change, but I cannot find it. Thanks for any help, Anne Thomason
thomaan

Re: Box and Folder Listing not shown when browsing

Postby remy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:29 pm

This has just started happening in our instance of Archon. We've been running Archon for years and all of a sudden child content on the public interface stopped being shown. it is shown on the admin side but not public. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated... Hopefully this forum is still active.

*************************** SOLVED ******************************

Do Not upgrade past php version 5.3.X. Lots of warnings get thrown as well as a few fatal errors.
remy

Return to Archon Bugs