Customizing look & feel

For issues with installing and configuring the Archon software to begin running on your webserver.

Moderators: paulnsorensen, kylefox2, prom, rishel

Customizing look & feel

Postby jmasciad » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:21 pm

I am working on trying to customize a theme, since this theme will link to Institutions in our consortium, I want the "Record Groups" tab to say "Institutions" which I have successfully done. However, once I get to that page http://archon-test.carli.illinois.edu/? ... ifications the breadcrumb and Headings still say "Record Groups" I have tried in vain to find where this is customized, most recently editing the /var/www/packages/collections/templates/carli classifications.inc.php file, to no avail. Can anyone point me to the right place?

Thanks,
Jen Masciadrelli

CARLI (Consortium of Academic & Research Libraries in Illinois)
jmasciad

Re: Customizing look & feel

Postby beltramie » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi Jen,

This is coming from the Phrase Manager. To change it login to the Admin side and go to Archon Administration/Phrase Manager
Put classifications_title in the filter box to pull up the right entry. Changing the value of that phrase should fix your problem.

The phrase manager handles a lot of the displayed language for the public and admin sides. One exception you have already found is the wording of the tabs.
beltramie

Re: Customizing look & feel

Postby jmasciad » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:32 pm

Thank you so much for the help, looked everywhere but there!
jmasciad

Return to Installation/Configuration Issues