MARC export issue

General discussion about installation and use of the Archon software. (Link to your site here.)

Moderators: paulnsorensen, kylefox2, prom, rishel, sgriffin

MARC export issue

Postby mf679 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 am

Greetings-- we've tried a test run of exporting MARC records from Archon. It went fine in the Sandbox, but in our own system, we ran into an odd issue. Each file in the export file is an individual record, but each successive record in alphabetical order contains the 100 fields from the records that preceded it, so that the last file in alphabetical order has the 100s of all previous records.

Has anyone else encountered this, and is there a solution? Thanks in advance for your help.
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: MARC export issue

Postby mswierenga » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:15 am

I have just run into this issue as well and would like to hear if anyone has found out why this happens.
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 am

Re: MARC export issue

Postby scottschwartz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Sorry for the delayed response. Chris and I have talked about this problem and have determined that it is a bug in the export script which we're going to have our two student programmers look into in the next day or two.
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Return to Archon Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests