Viewing all Unclassified collections

General discussion about installation and use of the Archon software. (Link to your site here.)

Moderators: paulnsorensen, kylefox2, prom, rishel, sgriffin

Viewing all Unclassified collections

Postby sgriffin » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Is there a way to search or filter (either on admin interface or public interface) collections that are all "Unclassified" ? Awhile back, apparently I had a bad import and there are a number of unclassified collections, but I can only find them if I'm specifically searching for them. It would be great to be able to generate a list of all unclassified materials so that I can fix them all.

Example: searching "nord" brings up a number of collections that are properly classified and at the end, there are a few unclassified materials.
https://nordic.luther.edu/index.php?p=c ... &content=1 > I'm looking for a way to view all unclassified materials, not just ones that return from the search term.
sgriffin

Re: Viewing all Unclassified collections

Postby prom » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Sasha,

I am not seeing the unclassified materials in the link you sent, but perhaps I am just missing it. I am not sure if you can get a list of them directly--one thing to try would be doing a query in the DB to find anything where there is no classification ID assigned on the collection record. You should be able to do this using phpmy admin or another connection to the DB.

Chris
Chris Prom
Assistant University Archivist
Archon co-Project Director
217 333 0798
prom

Return to Archon Discussion