Audit trail

General discussion about installation and use of the Archon software. (Link to your site here.)

Moderators: paulnsorensen, kylefox2, prom, rishel, sgriffin

Audit trail

Postby Henk_K » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 am

Hi,

I am investigating to use Archon in a regulated environment, and one user requirement is to have an audit trail or log to document the ID and timestamp of data entry of records and of changes (like moving documents from one location to another location). I know archon has a "modification log", but "details" do not make a lot of sense to me:

a:27:{s:1:"p";s:35:"admin/digitallibrary/digitallibrary";s:1:"f";s:5:"store";s:2:"id";s:0:"";s:3:"ids";a:1:{i:0;s:1:"0";}s:19:"collectioncontentid";s:1:"0";s:1:"q";s:0:"";s:5:"limit";s:3:"100";s:5:"title";s:7:"Blanket";s:9:"browsable";s:1:"1";s:20:"browsableradiobutton";s:1:"1";s:10:"identifier";s:0:"";s:4:"date";s:4:"2012";s:10:"contenturl";s:0:"";s:12:"hyperlinkurl";s:1:"1";s:18:"relatedlanguageids";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"2081";}s:17:"relatedsubjectids";a:1:

Question 1: Does Archon have audit trail functionality?
Question 2: If not, is there any way to generate audit trail information from the database using e.g. Crystal Reports via an ODBC link?
Question 3: if not, are there plans to add audit trail functionality to archon and how can I contribute?

Henk
Henk_K

Return to Archon Discussion