wicca queen

Every forum needs one of these. Feel free to discuss whatever you wish.

Moderators: paulnsorensen, kylefox2, prom, rishel

wicca queen

Postby Patsylynn » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:35 am

Hi Friend,

Dream of the Wicca Queen

Wicca queen what to say first a year a go i kept having the same dream over and over a little dif ever time, but the basics where the same, So i thought ill start putting on paper what i recall the next morning Due to the time i get up for work ever day i think that helped me re member a lot of my dreams wicca queen is my dream

My Dream of the Wicca Queen the pagan way

So after few months i had about 8 pages of short notes then i thought lets put this in order and try to make sense of this, Dream the wicca queen- now i am not a great writer and my spelling and grammar are poor it not that i am stupid it just i left school early to work to earn money and in my day school was not that important as it was what you could do not what you can say on paper.wicca queen

Any way as time went on i had over 30000 words or so and i thought was a good read but i know it did not flow like most books do so i went to a place where you can hire a ghost writer and god they want £1000s of pounds, to read and proof read my book well i am not a rich man and could not afford this so i found a site called people per hour and i posted what i wanted and i had lots of people want to do the proof reading for checking what i had done.
Patsylynn

Return to General Discussion